Spring is here and summer is quickly approaching. The urge for cold sweet treats is coming. This summer make your frozen treats a healthy one.
Here is an all natural way to make fruit popsicles for a sweet and healthy, low-calorie summer treat!
These fruit popsicles contain no added sugars and are super easy to make. Not only will you love them — your kids will love them too!!!
- Fresh or Frozen Fruit
- No sugar added Coconut Water
1) Grab your blender and start with 1:1 fruit and coconut water — such as 1 cup fresh or frozen fruit to 1 cup of coconut water.
2) Place fruit in blender and pour coconut water over fruit. Blend until smooth. Check consistency, if too thin add more fruit, if too thick add more coconut water. All fruit will be a little different depending on it’s water content. Make sure the blended fruit consistency is a little thick but can still pour.
3) Pour into mold trays and add a popsicle stick or use popsicle trays
4) Freeze and enjoy!
Experiment with both fresh and frozen fruit. Mix fruits together for even more flavors. The options are endless.
• ISSA Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
• AFFA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
• NASM Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
• Specialize in: - Kickboxing - Strength Training - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)