A Healthy and Delicious Smoothie
For those of you looking for a naturally sweet protein smoothie, here it is!
This smoothie is super sweet and tasty. It has all natural ingredients, no sugar added, and is a good source of protein, calcium and healthy fats.
Ingredients: • 1/2 banana • 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks • 1 tablespoon natural almond butter • 1 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt • 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk • Ice • Optional – 1 tablespoon chia seeds, 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal*
Directions: Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into glass or to-go cup, add straw and enjoy!
Nutritional Information: Serving size – 1 Each serving is approximately 283 calories, 10 grams of fat, 27 grams of carbs, 3 grams of fiber, 27 grams of protein Food servings: 2 fat, 1 dairy, 4-5 oz. protein
* Each serving with optional chia seeds and flaxseed is approx. 393 calories, 16 grams of fat, 35 grams of carbs, 10 grams of fiber, 31 grams of protein Food servings: 2-3 fat, 1 dairy, 4-5 oz protein
• ISSA Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
• AFFA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
• NASM Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
• Specialize in: - Kickboxing - Strength Training - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)